No serious adverse events were associated with Cellfina™ in the pivotal study. The most common side effects reported by patients in the FDA‑cleared pivotal study were soreness, tenderness and bruising. Just three days after treatment, patients rated their pain as minimal (2.7 on a scale of 0 to 10; 0=no pain, 10=extreme pain) and most (82 percent) felt pain only with touch or pressure to the area treated. This minimal pain improved quickly with time. More than 90 percent of patients had no bruising at four weeks.
Articles in this section
- Kybella vs Coolsculpting vs Cellfina
- Pre treatment - Cellfina
- Post Treatment - Cellfina
- Cellfina Overview
- Does Cellfina involve cutting?
- How soon will I see results from Cellfina?
- How long do the results from Cellfina last?
- Are there any side effects associated with Cellfina?
- Do I need to take time off work after getting Cellfina treatment?