Microneedling can be used on your legs. Each treatment covers one area up to approximately 8 1/2 x 11 so it would have to be done one leg at a time. This is because Lidocaine, a numbing agent, is used during the procedure to make it comfortable for you, and that's the maximum that it can be used on in any one day for it to be safe. So for legs, if for example you're thinking thighs, we can do one thigh on day one and the second thigh 48hrs later.
Articles in this section
- Could I get Microneedling on my legs?
- Microneedling Follow Up
- Post treatment - Microneedlling
- Pre treatment - Microneedling
- Will you numb my face before microneedling? What do you use?
- Microneedling Overview
- What determines the size of area to be treated with microneedling?
- What do I need to do to prepare for my microneedling session?
- What should I expect after microneedling?
- What if I don't see results after microneedling?